- This article will show you how to permanently delete a Hostico client account
- Hostico client account
- After logging in to the Hostico client account, go to the Update section next to the page
- The main panel interface will load. From here we will click on the Security menu
- The open page will go to the bottom and go to "Yes, delete account"
- In order to be able to initiate the deletion request, you must enter the reason why you want to delete the client account, after which we will go to the Initiate deletion button
- A message with the confirmation code required to delete will be sent to the email address of the customer account.
- After accessing the link received by e-mail, respectively inserting the confirmation code, you need to know the consequences of deleting the account, and press Confirm to complete the procedure.
- Once deleted, it cannot be undone or reversed.
- The action involves removing all data that may lead to your identification, such as (but not limited to) :
Ticket type messages
- Any disputes arising after the completion of the processing of this request will not be imputed to Hostico.
- Hostico will not be held liable for the processing of this request regardless of the material or moral damages that may arise as a result thereof.
- Any request sent to Awesome Projects S.R.L. from email addresses other than the one on which the customer account exists and phone numbers not listed in this application will not be identifiable and deleted.
- Any legal or financial accounting documents related to the collaboration with Hostico will have to be retained in physical format for 10 years from the date of their conclusion according to the legislation in force.
- Account deletion processing will take place within a maximum of 24 hours from the completion of the application.
- In the case of legal entities, deleting the account will not be possible directly from the administration panel. In these situations it will be necessary to contact the commercial department at email@example.com
If after reading and following the steps outlined in the article you are unable to successfully complete the described task or action, or if you have additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Hostico.